- The public is welcome to use the library during operating hours. However, please be aware that the library is occasionally closed to all non-UDC law students, faculty and staff. For more information please view our Hours page or contact the Circulation Desk at 202-274-7310. Please also be aware that you will need to sign in at the Circulation Desk and present the desk attendant with a valid picture id.
- Collection – All items in the library are for library use only.
- Electronic Databases – Most research databases are accessible from computers at the library. The library also provides access to a Westlaw Public Access Terminal across from the Circulation Desk.
- Interlibrary Loan – Public Patrons should forward all interlibrary loan requests to their local library.
- Librarians are available to assist with legal research questions during most of the library’s operating hours. You are welcome to visit or call the Reference desk during posted hours. For more information about how a librarian can help visit our Reference Services page.